Sunday, January 13, 2008

Having Fun!



Since it's just Axton and I all day I had to try and come up with things to entertain the 2 of us. SO I started doing sit ups with him on me. Every time I come up I make some kind of noise and change it up a bit so he is surprised each time. He loves this game and usually laughs a lot, until we get out the camera.

Also he is very ticklish these days. You can see him rolling onto his side to try and get away from it! Yes, he has finally decided he wants to roll over! He spends most of the time on his side but he can manage to flip to his stomach if he really wants to! We are way excited!

Also we took him swimming for the first time on Saturday and he loved it, minus the water he kept splashing in his face! We are going to try and take him swimming once a week so he gets used to since we will probably be moving to either Henderson or Phoenix and will probably have a pool at either place!

1 comment:

Keri Hennefer said...

Bree and Greg, he is so cute! It's so fun to hear them laugh! You'll have to let us know what happens with Greg's job situation!