Saturday, April 12, 2008

Golfing

Greg has decided it is time for me to learn how to golf. So after work on Saturday we went to the driving range, since you have to be able to hit the ball before you can play. I think I surprised him because I actually managed to do pretty well. In fact I almost hit someone!! Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to do that! Well it was really cold and the wind was blowing like crazy but Axton refused to wear a jacket or a blanket and every time I tried to cover him up he would slouch over like the weight of the world was on his shoulders! It was so funny! Overall though we had fun and we will be doing a lot more of it.



Axton also hates being put in his carseat so Greg has decided to make a ride out of it. he swings it back and forth and gets as high as he can. It scares me sometimes because he switches his hands mid-air but Axton is a wild child and loves everything and anything that scares him. Yeah we trained him well! Now Greg holds him upside down and Axton laughs and laughs. We are enjoying every minute of being parents.

No comments: