Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Little Climber

Axton is such a climber. He loves to climb on anything and everything. He especially loves to climb stairs although he still insists on going down them head first despite our trying to get him to turn around. Following are a few of his recent climbing experiences.



This was taken a few days ago. He loves to play in his room and since there isn't anything that he can really damage or be hurt by I let him while I clean up the living room or kitchen. When he becomes really quite though that is my que, like most parents, to go see what he's getting into that I didn't think about. Somehow he managed to get out his container of books and climb on them in order to try and reach/climb on the next level of his changing table. I watched him for a while before getting the camera because I was so amused so the picture isn't very good. He had just fallen because he was standing on the side of the container and it tipped.



This picture was taken this morning. Once again he was playing in his room and I decided to check on him. I grabbed the camera this time as soon as I saw what he was doing! The second he saw me he burst out in a huge smile to show me that he was proud of his recent discovery. Boy do I have my hands full. Some of the other things he loves to climb on are the laundry baskets with clothes in them, if they are by the couch, because he knows he get onto the couch that way. Also we had some boxes stacked next to one of the couches and he would push them JUST RIGHT so he could climb them to get onto the couch. One of these days I'll try to get a picture of his couch climbing skills. He is obsessed with the couches!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness I haven't talked to you forever! I was so suprised to see your comment on my blog. Thanks for writing! Your little boy is adorable!