Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last Coupon Sense Post.... maybe

Here are a few pictures of the things I got with coupon sense. Axton was pretty excited although he didn't know why!!



We got 5 boxes of cereal, 5 boxes of poptarts, 9 hamburger helpers, 6 progresso soups, 16 campbells soups, 2 things of butter, and sour cream. The total: $100.59 WITHOUT coupons. I only spent.... $22.67. So I am sold. It takes time and practice but I think it's a fun hobby for me. Some of this I wouldn't buy not because we wouldn't eat it, simply because I'd rather make something else or it's too expensive for me to justify it. However I did get it because it was such a great deal and because it makes for fabulous food storage which we haven't had before now.

Oh yeah and last night.... we got 3 containers of breyers ice cream (Greg's favorite) and 1 box of klondikes for $5. I don't think I'll ever be able to pay full price again.

Ok I think I have it out of my system for now. I'm telling ya though you should give it a shot!!