Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday

I had a different kind of black friday shopping experience thanks to couponsense. CVS does some killer deals, a lot of basically free stuff. Between CVS and Walgreens I got 3 bodywashes (st. ives and johnson); 5 lotions (vaseline sheerinfusion and lubriderm); 3 degree deodorants; 3 bottles of complete contact solution; 3 bottles of herbal essences shampoo/conditioner; 1 herbal essences mousse, hairspray, and gel; a box of 64 crayola crayons, 5 candybars, and a universal remote (yes we actually needed it!).

The grand total: $153.50, my total: $29.48!! A savings of 85%! And the BEST part..... I now have $76 worth of "cash" rewards for future trips for anything I want!!!

When I include my "cash" rewards ($12) that I used to help lower my final bill and the $25 gift card I had received for transferring a prescription along with the cash I spent ($30), not only did I end up getting everything for free... I made a whole $9 on top of it! Now that is definitely worth my time, and my kind of shopping! Hope everyone else enjoyed their shopping as much as I did.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! I'm glad the coupon thing is going so well. How are you doing? We need to catch up soon!

Kelsey Ann said...

You're amazing! I haven't been to your blog for awhile, but you keep everyone updated. I should take lessons on that and your coupon stuff too. I did black Friday, but at the outlets stocking up on clothing:)
How have you been? I need your home address so we can send you a christmas card. you can email me or leave it on my blog. kelseyann83@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

You are amazing. Period.