Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What did I do today?

Sometimes I dread this question when Greg gets home. Especially on days like today. I feel like my house is a disaster that I can never stay on top of. I know many of you have homes that are always visitor ready, but I don't! It's not a habit I have mastered despite some great attempts. I try but often find some part of my house is a wreck at all times, usually our office. I would rather go see someone, go to the park or swimming, snuggle with the kiddos, read a book, bake, etc, than clean the house. So if I get the chance to procrastinate I usually do! So I have been wanting to find cleaning charts and suggestions that I feel like I can actually be successful with.

So today I decided I would spend an hour (or the entire day!) looking at different peoples charts, and online tools. After some awesome websites with lots of info I decided to make my own with the things I know I want to accomplish daily. The best websites I found were flylady.net which is linked to cozi.com. They were the starting point for my slighlty obsessed list. Then on to the creation. I love PSE but I could play on it all day long and finish nothing, which was part of my problem. So here is my finished result, that I am quite proud of, only now I wish had spent more time and embelished it more, hmmm, maybe I still will?!


So now we know what I did, and didn't do, today, what did you do?!

Ok I couldn't resist adding some embellishments to it so here is my final picture.

No comments: