Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ward Halloween Party

 Every year our ward puts on a neighborhood Halloween Party. I'm sure you've seen it every year for the last 4 years on our blog! I always look forward to this and this year it kicked off our halloween celebrations.
 
They had several bounce slides
 
And new this year they had a little bounce house just for 3 and under. Kenzington had no idea what to do in there but she enjoyed it none the less.
 
As always the hay ride through the neighborhood was a must and they did a wonderful job decorating it.
 
 
Kenzington's first time really trick or treating (I'm very anti babies getting candy from strangers, when they can't walk, let alone eat solid food). But this year she wasted no time getting to the goods.
 
And of course gotta be fair so this is the only pic of that night of Axton trick or treating with his cousins.
 
Things I didn't get pictures off include the barrel ride, donut eating (I will admit I had a handful of so myself!), face painting, haunted house (which Kenzington barely cried in, yep we're awesome parents like that), and a few other goodies like cotton candy, popcorn, etc. Needless to say when we got home around 9 my kids were wired, thank heavens it was Saturday night and church isn't until noon! Can't wait for next year.

No comments: