Saturday, March 15, 2008



Axton LOVES food! He gets so mad if I skip solids and only give him milk. However as we have continued down the road of new foods he quickly decided that peas, which were once his favorite, are pretty bland and he wants something more exciting! So I attempted to trick him by giving him a few spoonfuls of sweet potatoes and then a spoon of peas. Yeah, it didn't work as you can tell. So now I give him the foods he doesn't like first thing in the morning so he has nothing to compare it to! How quickly he forgets! He has also learned that he can reach anything on his tray so I have had to learn to put things on the table or counter when I run downstairs to help someone (don't you miss it Keri!). However when I do forget I come back to it all over the place. He loves to lick the bowl once it's all emptied out, just like his daddy!

No comments: