Saturday, March 1, 2008

Well, we have decided that Axton is spoiled, that or I am just tired of being his only entertainment! We decided to buy him a jumper with all the bells and whistles in hopes that it will entertain him longer than 5 minutes. He loves it so far but it still only last about 10 minutes. Hopefully it will get a little longer as he gets older and gets the hang of it.






He has also started to eat solid foods. He loves bananas and peas but is not so sure about carrots. I think they make his tummy upset since he spits them up all day long. I wasn't prepared for how nasty his clothes were going to get though. I thought once he ate aolids the spit up would stop. Boy was I in for a shocker.

Well most of you have heard, but Greg got a job offer in Henderson doing the same thing he does now, estimating steel jobs. This job is just on a much bigger scale then what he has been doing. Axton and I decided to make a paper chain to count down when we move, 54 days! He seems to think it is a new chew toy! Greg and I will be going down to Henderson to look for a place to live, if we can ever manage to get the time off! One thing I will be glad to have end! We'll keep you posted though on any changes.

No comments: