Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We got the internet, can you tell!!! I can finally update my blog as much as I want to and show off my wonderful little family!! Just some updates. Greg loves his job. He gets along really well with his boss and is finally starting to do things other than just sit around. He is so grateful that this job came along because he has decided that if he had been estimating like he would have been in Las Vegas, he would have gone nuts. Not to mention the fact that he gets to go golfing, or putting, everyday during lunch and at least once a week after work. Can we say SPOILED!! Actually I am the one that is spoiled. I love being a stay at home mom. Working for Hillside was a great experience and it allowed me to stay home as well but I was so tied down!! I love being able to go shopping, swimming, go to the park, etc. whenever I want to and I don't have to worry about getting time off anymore. Plus I don't have to worry about being interrupted when I am spending time with Axton whether it is reading, singing, or anything else. I was afraid that I wouldn't know what to do with myself all day long but we have been so busy. It helps that we have family here because they have kept us busy and gotten us really involved by introducing us to people. The church here is great! We have already met so many people. Without the church I would have been more nervous to move but the church makes it so easy. Since it is a universal church, meaning anywhere you go it is set up the same, we knew exactly what to expect and we know how to get invovled. Every Thursday is Park Day so I am so excited for that and the Relief Society does so many activities. Also we are getting our very own temple right here in Gilbert!! It's within a few miles of where we live so we are way excited for that. I am trying to do family genealogy right now and the new family history site is amazing. I hope everyone gets to use it soon because it makes everything so much easier. Axton is growing up so fast. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet. I am excited that he is learning to be mobile but now I feel like I have to vacuum 3 times a day because he always find something to put in his mouth. And I'm also learning I have to be careful about where I put things. Since he has learned he can crawl bedtime has become a bit of a nightmare. He used to be so easy to put to sleep but now he rolls over as soon as he hits the mattress and moves about in his crib. We have to constantly go in and check on him becuase he gets body parts stuck in random places and can't figure out how to get them out. Sometimes when we go in there we don't see him right away because he is curled up in a corner sleeping. And he has decided he wants to wake up at 6 every morning instead of 8 and he wants to go to bed later as well. I'm not sure if it is him growing up or all of his teeth that are coming in that are causing his sleep problems. I will be glad when he is no longer teething though. Well that is our life up to this moment. Hope all is going well in your lives and we hope to hear from all of you soon. For those of you that have blogs, I check them almost daily now so keep posting new pictures. We love to see what is happening in your lives since we know things can get pretty hectic.

No comments: