Friday, January 9, 2009

Still Alive

Yep you aren't rid of us yet, we are still alive. We have been on go since Christmas and somewhere along the way we managed to misplace our camera. I'm really hoping it's in San Diego or the car hiding because I don't know where else it would be. So when I find it I'll post more.

For now, we went to St. George to spend Christmas with my grandparents which was nice. Axton did really well as far as sleeping and that but I think he got a little bored staying indoors most of he time. He also managed to throw up while we were there and again on the drive home, lucky us!

Then for New Years we went to San Diego. That was also a nice visit except Axton kept waking up at 4-5am. Luckily I have the best mother-in-law in the world who was willing to play with him so I could get another hour or so of sleep since Greg kept leaving to go golfing at 5:30 in the morning.

Axton and I were supposed to go to Idaho tomorrow for a week but since we've been home he's only slept once through the night which is not like him at all and he has been very needy and a little sick. So we are postponing it until next month sometime.

Well there's our boring update and hopefully we'll get some pictures up here as soon as I can figure out what happened to our camera.

No comments: