Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jeepers

Greg decided he wanted to get out of the house and take Axton somewhere fun. Our options were ChuckECheese or Jeepers. I've never been to either so we decided to do Jeepers. Greg made me sick on the very first ride!! Axton and I got on a ride that spins in circles and then the operator manually spins your car on top of that. The first 2 spins were fine but then Greg piped up and told the lady to spin us faster. Boy did she!! Poor Axton could hardly hold his head up so I had to grab it and make him look at me and keep telling him it would be ok and not to throw up. I'm not sure if I was saying that more for Axton or me. I was so excited when we were finally done but I had a hard time getting out of the seat afterwards.



Greg was going to go on the airplane with him but Greg couldn't get his long legs in so he decided to send him on his own. He liked it at first but by about the third round he was starting to whimper. I wanted to go on it with him again but we forgot.


They had a large play structure like McDonalds, only a heck of a lot bigger and easier to get lost. I couldn't track them half the time until they popped out somewhere. He wasn't sure if he liked the cargo net or not but he sure enjoyed the rest of it.


Sweet revenge!! Greg got to go on the greatest spinny ride of all time. I don't know what they called it but it's the one that goes forward and then stops and goes backward. Greg thought he was doing pretty good until they reversed directions. Axton wasn't so sure he liked it at all but never cried.


We decided we need a break from the rides so Axton found one of the arcade driving games. He loves steering wheels so it was great. Poor Greg was sweating like crazy because of the last ride!! Trying not to throw up will do that to ya!


The video of Axton driving. Good thing we have a long time to teach him before this is the real deal!


Our last ride was all of our favorites. Greg got to sit it out, it was really slow for me, and Axton loved all of the animals.


It was a lot of fun and only $10 for all of us. We'll definitely be going again but we'll take it easy next time so we can do all the rides more than once! Thanks hun for the great idea and time. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!

I LOVE your long pretty hair! Gorgeous.

looking forward to seeing you guys at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun! your little boy is growing up so fast!

Kimberly said...

$10 are you serious?! What the heck is Jeepers? I've never even heard of it and how I can I go?! ;

Glad you guys had a good time, and seemingly no throw up.