Monday, August 16, 2010

Oklahoma

After leaving the Hartmans on Friday, Greg flew home to relax for the weekend and go back to work, while Axton and I went to see my dad and stepmom in Oklahoma. Axton had only met them once when we was one so we went back Friday-Tuesday. For me this was more about recuoping from the previous week :) and so I didn't take very many pictures.

They have 3 indoor kittens and Axton was in heaven. Unfortunately for him 2 of the 3 had injuries so he could really only play with the one. He was obsessed. He did very well with them for it being his first time around kittens. He was always wanting to hold them and would get so upset if they ran away from him.



We also got to go help feed the horses, although I didn't even get a picture of them. He was far more interested in the pig and tractor. He was pretty mad at me when I told him he couldn't go for a ride on the tractor.



They had also gotten him a slip-n-slide. He has only been on one once before and that was a year ago. He really enjoyed playing on it even though he didn't quite get the hang of running and sliding. It was mostly running and slipping for him. But he had fun none the less.





Thanks for having us Dad and Julie. It was good to see you guys again, we wish you lived closer.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like he is having a blast! I remember loving slip and slides!