Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I have decided to go all digital with scrapbooking. So far I love it. It hasn't saved me a whole lot of time but I love being able to see the finished product and easily change anything I don't like. Plus I don't have to worry about storage and organization or getting everything out just to put it back away.

I have found some amazing sites for free digital downloads including all of the contributors to the Blog Train Blog. These are some amazing people and I am so glad they share their talent with me so I can use their creations. This is 2 of the layouts using various contributors from this train that is called Summer Surprises.




I have a long way to go with learning about Photoshop Elements but thanks to the internet and my sister in law who taught me a few tricks, I think I am making some good progress. Feel free to let me know any tips you might know since I really do only know the basics!

No comments: