Thursday, June 9, 2011

Greg informed me that the 4d ultrasound pictures creep him out so I decided to post something that would be more to his liking. As previously mentioned his brithday was last month and all he really wanted was a pinata for the adults. So I went looking for one and wow they are expensive. I wasn't about to spend $20 on one and then another $10 or so to fill it just to have it destroyed in minutes.

So I decided to make one! I got the first two layers done when Greg got home and got in on the action. He decided that my skills weren't up to par and so he went and bought some metal wire to go around the whole thing to make it more indestructable.


Axton helping me decorate it




So about 3 days, 7 layers and some wire later we were ready just in time for the family get together. We let the kiddos go first and then Greg and and Brad took turns hitting it. They were definitely entertaining. Greg has decided that a pinata for adults is going to be our new family tradition. He wants to see how hard he can make them. Oh boy!

Axton getting a turn, and boy was he thrilled.


Greg:

1 comment:

Lark said...

This is way FUN! Axton looks so intent while working on the project. I think it was a great idea to make your own and to let Axton help. Your a great mommie. I also like Greg's idea to make it a family tradition. Mom