Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Girl Update


We had an ultrasound at 30 weeks that showed that everything was going well with the baby and that she was in the 60% for weight. Then we went back at 32 weeks where they said that I had lost weight and that my stomach hadn't grown and asked that I do another ultrasound at 34 weeks. So on Tuesday I went back in and had the ultrasound to make sure baby girl was growing. Even though I had worked hard to put on a couple of pounds they said in the last month she had put on less than a pound which dropped her to the 17% for weight. So alas we get to go have another ultrasound done in 2 weeks (36 weeks along) to see if anything has changed. If she gains percentages (not just weight) than we will do weekly ultrasounds (unless her % goes back up drastically) and it will be a weekly guessing game as to when she gets to come play. However if she stays the same or drops any percentages than I will be induced.

All of it is very interesting to me. Obviously I would love for her to come early- no more heartburn, weight gain, painful kicks to the ribs, I get to place dress up with her, hold her, see her, etc. But I really just want her to be healthy and if that means going late I'd take that too. So we are in a constant state of uncertainty until she comes, more so than we ever thought we would be. Not knowing if she'll come in 2 weeks or 6 weeks is killing me! One plus, I'm super motivated to keep my house extremely clean knowing that after each dr appointment I might not be coming home! We'll keep everyone update as we learn more.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry your having to guess so much! That has got to drive you crazy! I'll pray that she is healthy whenever she comes!

Lark said...

Wow - I think she looks just like Axton!