Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HAIR!

While we were at Disneyland I kept seeing babies with their hair up in side pony tails and I kept think, "Kenzington's is that long!" So I finally bought the elastic bands and comb and decided to try it out today. It was almost a success.


She didn't like me doing it and so I have to find some way to distract her. She just might have to have a treat every morning while I do it! Plus her hair is still really thin and spotty up front, but at least I know I can start messing with it. Time to make more bows!

Of course Axton couldn't be left out, so here is his new hair do as of last night!


He has school pics today so I decided it was the perfect time to cut it. Unfortunately I cut it a little too short to spike it, so hopefully a little gel will make it look like its at least combed. I think I am finally getting the hang of cutting his hair and blending it. This one only took about 10 mins, and I only screwed up the very back because he kept wiggling. Maybe perfection will come in a year when he can sit still. He always complains he is itchy, so maybe I'll remember next time to wrap a towel around him!

Now if only my hair would grow out again!

No comments: