Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Easter Part 2

Most of the cousins (we missed you Camille and Anna, move closer!) waiting patiently to do the easter egg hunt.


Axton couldn't find his last 2 eggs. So of course true to his nature he'd rather stand there and look grumpy than look! 

Enjoying their goodies

I think this might be the first year we have done official easter baskets for the kids. I always plan to and then realize they don't need more candy. So this year I bought things to do like chalk, bubbles, etc. 

Yes my 5 year old is in love with flashlights!

Had I actually posted this at Easter time I would post more about our savior, Jesus Christ, and the resurrection and all that, but suffice it to say that I am grateful for him and the Atonement. That we can all return to Heavenly Father and be eternal families. Who wouldn't want to be with these adorable children forever?!

No comments: