Thursday, June 19, 2008

All About Axton


Axton just turned 9 months old, how quickly time flies. Greg and I were reflecting back and I thought we'd share a few things.

Axton's loves in life-
1. His daddy coming home from work- he definately knows when he's been gone way too long.
2. Climbing on the couch and anything else, I'll put a video up of it one of these days.
3. Any food as long is it is warm, he likes mooching food from anyone who has anything!
4. Books and Music
5. Water- bathtime, pool time, puddles, the toilet, anything.
6. His cousins Vanessa and Daniela because they give him soooooo much attention and share their toys with him, although they may not like to!
7. Kisses- from anyone
8. Being chased around the house, or church.
9. Being scared, except by the vacuum.
10. People, he will gladly smile at anyone, just about everytime.

Axton's Hates-
1. THE VACUUM! He climbs all over me when he sees it, and when it's on he has a major melt down.
2. Cold foods- just like his daddy only one of them is getting better, and it's not Greg.
3. Diaper changes, or maybe I hate them!
4. Getting dressed, he prefers his birthdate suit.
5. Having things taken away from him, usually with the word NO following it.
6. Naps... it's actually a love-hate relationship.
7. Not getting attention.
8. Not being able to get into the kitchen- gates are great!
9. Being restrained- carseat, high chair, changing table, etc.
10. Getting his nose wiped when he has a cold.

2 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

I can't get over how cute Axton is when he smiles! He can marry Lucy for sure.
And how did you get the last posts on the side pannel of your blog? I want to do that too...I think it is awesome because you can see when they update it!

Kylie said...

Breonne! Oh my goodness, Axton is about the cutest baby I have ever seen! It's amazing to me that all of my friends are becoming moms now, since I still feel like a kid myself! It looks like you are doing wonderful and loving being a mom! I am so happy for you!