Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh Greg!!

So lots of mom's keep journals on the funny things their kids do and say. I on the other hand am going to keep a journal on the the things Greg says in his sleep. As most of you know Greg loves to go to bed around 9pm, 9:30 if I'm lucky. I on the other hand love the quite time and could stay up til midnight, I don't but I could! Well the other night I just wasn't ready to go to bed when Greg did so I joined him later. When I got into bed this was our conversation:

Greg: Do you want me to consent to that?
Bree: Consent to what?
Greg: Hanging it on that wall.
Bree: Yeah, but what are we hanging?
Greg: Bargains.
Bree: Bargains?
Greg: Yeah, what's wrong with that?
Bree: Nothing
Greg: Ok then, bargains....... bargains

Yeah, no idea where any of that came from but apparently we are hanging bargains of some sort. This is a regular thing in our house and I always get a kick out of the random things Greg says in his sleep. The best is when he gets annoyed with me because I don't know instantly what he is talking about or if I don't think he is making perfect sense. Oh ya gotta love him!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I got such a kick out of this post! Willis and I have conversations very similair to that. The other night he thought his pillow was Mason and was trying to move him very carefully. I told him Mason was in his crib, but he didn't believe me! :) I'll ask him if he's awake and he'll say yes, but the rest of our conversation proves otherwise. ;)