Sunday, December 7, 2008

Random Happenings

Axton loves sitting in things. Here he is sitting in our laundry basket (along with cousin Brooklynn) and also sitting in a box (that is full of golf balls but that doesn't phase him). I have to try and do my laundry whil ehe is sleeping because all he wants to do is throw the clothes out so he can sit in the basket and eventually expects a ride too. What kind of monster have we created! He has also started a new habit which is trying to wear everything on his head.







The other day he was crying from the get go so I had exhausted all my normal distractions for him. I decided to bust out some pudding and dyed it (using my cake icing!). He didn't realize so much that he was supposed to play with it and make a mess, instead he ended up eating it which is fine too, but it didn't last as long as I was hoping that way.

No comments: