Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged

8 favorite movies or tv shows
-Twilight (it's growing on me)
-Rigoletto
-Private Practice
-The Starter Wife
-Fringe
-Numbers
-Criminal Minds
-The Office

8 favorite restraunts
-California Pizza Kitchen
-Cafe Rio
-Texas Road House
-Fongs
-Mongolian Grill
-Tucanos
-Organ Pizza Stop
-In-n-Out Burger

8 things that happened yesterday
-found out our car was going to cost $1200 to fix :(
-folded laundry
-went to Costco with Kim since she was generous enough to give me a ride!
-paid bills
-emailed by brother on a mission
-tried to teach Axton the song head and shoulders
-Greg made dinner!
-yep boring life especially without a car

8 things that I look foreward to
-when Axton can talk (then again maybe not)
-when the Chargers finally stop sucking so I don't have to listen to Greg complain about how bad they choke, suck, etc.
-house hunting
-losing about 10 pounds!
-seeing my family in May since I'm not completely sure if I'll see them before that
-getting my car back so I'm not stuck at home (thank heavens no more Hillside Storage!!)
-hanging out at Jessica's new home
-Christmas!!

8 things on my wishlist
-my own house
-to have another baby
-travel anywhere
-a long life with Greg and our kids (I almost wrote MY kids)
-new furniture
-a maid so I can be even more lazy than I already am!
-to beat Greg at anything, especially golf which will never in a million years happen
-to get everything done that I need to (guess I should stop blogging then)

8 people I tag
-Heidi
-Corina
-Kim Jones
-Kortney
-Erin
-Stacey
-Kelsey
-Vernice

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Please come and visit whenever you want!!