Tuesday, March 31, 2009

$aving$

I am not very good at finding "the deals" or cutting coupons. I have tried but they end up expiring before I can use them or they aren't really things we use or need. Plus I HATE going to more than one grocery store. Going to Fry's and Costco is almost over doing it for me! I hate spending the time finding the deals, clipping coupons, matching deals and coupons together, and then driving to 5 different stores to get the best deal!! So I managed to do it all in one store!! I didn't get much, but I saved 75%!! All of this was less than $8.

Don't judge me for the sugar cereal and granola bars! I bought them as bribes for Axton in those situations when I really need him to be quite, like Sacrament meeting! And the gum: almost all of it completely free! I love gum when I am craving junk!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am SO judging you! ;) I love that you wrote that...you have to answer to know one Missy!!!