Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still getting caught up

I have decided to skip all of christmas since I am that far behind.

Axton has become obsessed with shoes. His, daddy's , mine, anyones. even when he has his on he is constantly trying put another pair on. Sometimes I think it is cute and other times it is really annoying because he cries and cries if he can't get them on. Here he is with Uncle Jeff's slippers.


Greg's family came here in February for a wedding and we had some time to kill Saturday before it started. Josh and Kim suggested we all go to the park and play games so we did. We always love it when the Leavitts get together. Brad and Corina's family was missing since it was Corina's sister who was getting married. I guess we'll forgive them!


Axton and I had the opportunity to go to Rexburg for a little over a week (and over valentines day too). My 3 year old neice, Ryleigh, ended up coming with us so I became a mommy of 2 for a week. It went much better than I was afraid it would since Axton was sick and I hadn't been around Ryleigh in almost a year. They played well with each other except that Axton loved to BITE her! She made up for it by bossing him around and taking all of his toys away. It was good practice for the future (if we ever get pregnant that is).

Recently Axton has learned to give hugs (and eskimo kisses). He is much better at giving hugs to kids than adults.

Ryleigh and Axton figured out how to take Uncle Brantley's cd holder apart and get to his hats that he had hidden in there. They wore the hats around proudly all day long. Hopefully Brantley won't notice the difference when he gets home in 9 more months!!

Last but not least, all the grandkids together, a whopping 3!! Logan, Ryleigh, and Axton. I still didn't have my camera when we went so these are all pictures I managed to get from facebook.


For Valentines Day Greg sent me roses. I was so surprised, especially since I was the one who ditched him! What great husband! Unfortunately I wasn't able to bring them home, it would have been too much of a nightmare on the airplane by myslef with Axton. Axton sure was glad to be home though and when he saw Greg he wiggled out of my arms and went running and gave Greg and a huge hug and then wouldn't leave him. He was so mad the next morning when Greg wasn't home to play with him. He is definitely a daddy's boy.

Well hopefully you got your fix for a while and I will try to update this thing more often.

No comments: