Tuesday, May 12, 2009

San Diego 1/2 Marathon

Greg was crazy enough to try and run a 1/2 marathon. The craziest part is that he hardly even trained for it. His training consisted of running 4 times (leaving himself a month to relax before the race). He didn't do too bad given his lack of training. He ran it in about 2 hours 16ish minutes. He thinks he might do it again someday so we'll see if he decides to train for it next time. It gave us a good excuse to visit San Diego and that's all that really matters.

Unfortunatley we couldn't find our camera so I had to "borrow" this picture from Corina's blog!

In the picture: Greg, Brad (his brother), Dan Lemon (in our ward), Katie (Greg;s sister), Monica (Brad's sister-in-law), and Victoria Lemon.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow. That is impressive Greg! I've gotta be honest and say I'm not surprised you did well. What the heck is up with not training though?!

I'm glad you posted Bree, I was thinking this morning that I should harass you b/c it had been a while again and I miss you when I don't get updates. :)

Keri said...

Nice work Greg!! When I trained for my half, I trained forever, so nice work that you could just bust it out and run!

Keri said...

Hey Bree, I have a question! I am working on a goal with my business Pampered Chef, and was wondering if you wanted to do an online party to get free stuff and help me out! It's so easy, I'll just send you the email, and you forward it onto your family and friends! Let me know what you think! kbhennefer@hotmail.com