Monday, June 1, 2009

Ward Party

We're back!! I know it's been a while and I'll eventually get it all updated. Between moving and going out of town for over a week and then having visitors for a week, we've been busy! But we finally have the internet set up so I'll get started.

Our new ward had a fundraiser to help send the young women to girls camp. They had a bunch of water games and Axton loved going on the slip and slide and the big blow up water toy.

Axton waiting patiently for his turn. It took him a while to get the concept but after the excitement wore off a little he did better.

Daddy helping Axton witht he slip and slide.

Enjoying th eblow up toy!

They also had a silent auction where we spent way too much money! I got these adorable bibs, thanks to my mother-in-law in many ways. She kept an eye out to make sure I never got outbid.
We also got an evening of babysitting (great way to get to know at least one young woman in the ward), we are going skeet shooting with a member of the bishopric, and Greg got 10 rounds of golf.





We had a great time and are getting to know people already. I am excited to be in this ward. We also found out that Axton's pediatrician just moved in so that will be interesting. What a small world.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Fun!! Makes me want to be there.