Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CVS

Just got back from CVS. I got 6 bottles of Lysol all-purpose cleaner, 3 tubes of maybelline mascara, 6 packs of trident gum, and 6 first aid kits for ..... $9.06, that's $0.43 a piece and we know a pack of gum costs more than that!!! I also got $8 back on my next trip.

Seriously why wouldn't you use coupons and better yet, use couponsense.com! If you say I sent you then I get rewarded and you do too by saving tons of money. I've saved almost $5,000 this year and spent less than $1,500 on food and household items. That's a 77% savings. Some people have saved over $15,000, but I'm only feeding 3 people and I have so much extra stuff that things are expiring before I can use them. Thank you holidays for helping me clear out my inventory before it goes bad.

No comments: