Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I LOVE COUPONS!!!!

I didn't do as well as others this week but that's because 1. they were out of a few things that were free, 2. I refuse to print internet coupons unless I absolutely want/need it (even if it makes the product free) and 3. I had to buy a few things for dinner that weren't on sale. Some people were saving over $200 and only paying $2 out of pocket! I LOVE COUPONS!!!

What I got today:


1 French Bread (not on sale)
1 Regular bread (not on sale)
6 boxes of jello
3 Colgate toothpaste
1 bag of Tortilla chips (not on sale)
1 swanson broth (all they had left, got a raincheck for more)
3 shower poufs
2 clorox bleach
2 boxes of pasta
3 frozen mini pies
24 cans campbell's cream of chicken soup
6 stouffer frozen meals
4 jars of fruit
7 boxes of cereal
2 boxes of hot chocolate
3 colgate toothbrushes
6 yogurts (not on sale)
6 cans of pringles new multigrain ones
1 container of whipped topping (not on sale)
1 4-pack of tp

Paid $19.89
Saved $142.75=88%=83 items for $0.24 a piece (including my nonsale items!!!)

Had I not bought the things for dinner/lunch that weren't on sale I would have only spent about $8, but I'm not complaining! And because of my pre-coupon total they told me that I can take my receipt back in on my next trip and they will give me a free turkey up to 15 lbs (they were out). I probably won't because we won't be here to cook it and we still have 2 from last year in our deep freeze (oops!).

Shopping trip from yesterday:
3 muffin mixes
4 boxes of fruit snacks
1 4-pack of tp
1 grinder of salt
2 grinders of pepper
2 dozen eggs
3 dial hand soaps
3 zone nutrition bars
6 bags of croutons

Spent $4.17
Saved 41.08=89%=25 items for $0.17 a piece!

Stocking up on things saves me soooo much money and I don't think I can ever go back to not using coupons!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You're awesome! I love coupons too!!! I'm telling you, we would be the best of friends, you and I.