Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bounce Jungle

I bought a groupon probably six months ago to a bounce house and so we decided to go on Axton's birthday with Brooklynn and JJ. It was the first time we had been to an actual business to do it, but he's had practice at other places like birthdays. I definitely think it was a success and look forward to doing it in the future. For videos of it check out Kim's blog here because my camera died after about 5 minutes!

Axton


Brooklynn


Kim and JJ


Climbing up, by the end of it Brooklynn would "help" Axton climb to the top, which if you know the two of those and the weight difference it's kind of funny!


He looks a little scared but he wasn't, the boy was actually a little crazy and daring!

1 comment:

thewylerfamily said...

Hey you! I just found your blog. SOO Cute! Email me and I will add you to mine:)
beckywyler@gmail.com