Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All Things Christmas (part 1)

We started Christmas off by going to our ward Christmas party. It had the usual things like Santa who Axton still doesn't really like, he wouldn't touch him but at least he would smile for a picture.



They had cookies to decorate, hot chocolate, and churros. Axton of course wanted to go on the "train ride" over and over.


Baby girl all bundled up because it was whole a 50 degrees outside!


Our next celebration was at Greg's sisters house. We went to exchange presents with the kiddos and decorate cookies. Axton loves to help me make things so I put him to work making the cookies while baby sister watched.


All the kids decorating their cookies.



I don't need no stinking cookie!

Gift exchange:




Axton loved his McQueen slippers, unfortunatley they were too small so we returned them and he got some "Thomas the Train" engines instead.

I got this huge mug from a white elephant and Axton thoroughly enjoyed drinking out of it.


The only picture we have from Zoolights. This is what you do when you realize you have forgotten the baby carrier and your baby only wants to be held. Plus I was afraid she would be cold so luckily my coat was the perfect size for both of us!

At our Zoo they put up hundreds of lights in the shape of animals and then you can go see them at night after the zoo has shut down for the day. It was fun to go to once, I don't think we'll go again because it is so ridiculously expensive and it took us all of a half hour to see. I'd rather drive around and look at lights or go to the temple lights.

1 comment:

Lark said...

I think it is so funny that Axton is afraid of Santa. You can totally tell in the pictures. Funny Boy!