Monday, February 6, 2012

Blessing Day (Thanksgiving Part 2)

Sunday we blessed Kenzington. Greg did a wonderful job and the dress my mom bought for her was way too cute! I wish she could wear it more often. I think I am going to put her back in it for some more photos (it's only been 3 months since then!)

Needless to say getting that many people to smile for pictures was not going to happen so without photoshopping any of them this what we have!





Everyone came over after church and we had a BBQ. Then all of Greg's family started for home. It was great to see all of them and we were sad they were leaving. My family didn't leave until Tuesday though so we got to do more activities with them.

We decided to exchange Christmas presents with my side of the family since we were together. My mom gets the grandkids an ornament every year and then occasionally she does a family one as well. I love this tradition. She always finds such cute ones. Our family one was of reindeer, Kenzington's was a rattle, and Axton got Mater from CARS 2.




Aunt Heidi made Axton a carry for his cars, so now he can take a few where ever we go and it has a little road for him to drive them on.


Greg got a hat and some golfing stuff, just what the boy needs!


I got a necklace, cake pop book, and some things to decorate the cake pops with. They look so fun but I have yet to get daring and make them. Hopefully for Valentine's day or Easter.


Kenzington got a book with lots of bright pictures. Axton enjoyed opening her presents for her.


Monday we decided to go to the Phoenix Zoo. All of the animals were out and about. It was the most active we have seen the animals be.




Everyone left Tuesday morning bright and early. We were sad to see them leave since we had such a great time together. Axton still talks about when Logan came to visit and asks when he's going to come next! Guess next time we'll have to go see him instead!

Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Kenzington is so cute! Looks like lots of fun. It also look so warm! I'm completely jealous!