Friday, December 21, 2012

Fishing

As mention a few months ago, Axton got a fishing pole for his brithday. So here are pics from our many adventures to Power Ranch to fish in their lake (and yes we have family that lives there so it was ok)!
 
Kenzington was way more interested in the ducks that were there and kept throwing them her goldfish.

 
Axton caught lots of baby fish with his pole but, like mommy, he didn't really want to touch them to throw them back in, but he did anyways, I did not!

 
Greg was so proud of his big fish, and Axton was in awe. Who knew fish could like hot dogs so much?!

 
I enjoyed going with them, but I'm ok if they want to go have boy time doing this! I don't mind fishing but I can think of other girly things to do with Kenz, and the new baby, once she's old enough. So glad Greg is a wonderful daddy and that we are able to provide our children with these experiences. I am so grateful that he chooses to spend his free time with his kids and never hesitates to take them out to do things. These kids have an amazing daddy!

No comments: