Friday, December 21, 2012

November all in one post!

I took ZERO pictures in November, go me! But some memorable things happened so I took the opportunity to hijack some of my sister-in-law's photos! Really the main things was Thanksgiving. We spent it with Greg's family in San Diego because his youngest sibling, Melanie, came home from her mission to the Dominican Republic that Tuesday. Kim and Josh had gone out the Friday before, Brad and Ashley, and Jeff and Karen went out Monday, and then we left Tuesday afternoon and go tthere with about an hour to spare before heading to the airport. So in that hour all of the cousins got to color the welcome home sign.
 

Then they got to hold it while she came in to see all of us crazies!
 
 There she is!

Pretty much everyone who turned out to welcome her home. She claims she was a bit bummed coming home because she didn't think any of us were going to be there, silly girl. 
 
The next night the cousins all got to open their christmas presents from G-ma and G-pa. They all got sleeping bags to use for our family reunion camping trip that is happening in July. Axton was very disappointed at first because he wanted either a toy or candy. But he discovered that he would be able to sleep in it with his cousins in the living room he quickly changed his tune and decided it was the best present ever.
 

 
 As of last Thanksgiving we have started a new family tradition. Every time we are together for big family events, like this, we are going to play kickball. So the day before Thanksgiving we decided to take the kids to the park for something to do and played a little kickball there. Seeings that I was 32 weeks or so pregnant I decided playing with the little kids was my only good option, and that I should probably sit out the next day when the all the adults played and were competitive, especially since I can't run now! It was short lived but fun. Once again no photo of the adults playing the next day but they had fun.
 
With 20 or so of us under one roof I would say the week was a success. Now on to christmas!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you've been staying busy! I can't wait to see pics of your next little girl! I can't believe how big Kenzington looks already!