Friday, December 21, 2012

The rest of Halloween

Finally here is the last of our Halloween fun, I know I'm almost 2 months behind yet again! But we did lots of fun things! We were able to go some of the cousin's real trunk-or-treating the night before halloween. It was a nice short 1/2 hour event! Kenzington definitely understood what was going on this time!
 
Axton checking out what he got
 
The only picture I got of all the cousins together on Halloween. Love having family live by us for the events, it makes them so much more fun.
 
For FHE the Monday before Halloween we finally carved pumpkins. Axton still doesn't like the feel of the guts and refuses to do that part. I swear we took pictures of the final product but I can't find them, oh well.
 
 One of my highlights was going to Bunco and having everyone dress up. We always have a blast but it's fun to see what these creative ladies come up with!
 
Halloween finished, now what else am I slacking on!

No comments: