Thursday, December 31, 2009

Actual Halloween

One of the many great things about living by so many relatives is that you always have someone to go Trick or Treating with. I love seeing them all together and all of the costumes were too cute.

J.J. and Brooklynn as bees, Vanessa and Daniela as super women, Talia as a giraffe, and Axton as a St. Bernard.

Axton's first house.



Axton trying to figure out if he was allowed to get candy or not.


So many to choose...


The only picture of me, but I was there!! Gotta love the orange for halloween. I had scratched my cornea sometime during the night and so for Halloween I was walking around in sunglasses and avoiding camera flashes, and any other light source, at all cost.



It was a fun night with the cousins. Can't wait for next year. Hopefully I won't scratch my eye again and I will be able to enjoy it more next time.

No comments: