Thursday, December 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat

I was a procrastinator in getting Axton a costume. I just never saw any that jumped out at me. So the day before our ward halloween party, which was the day before halloween, I decided it was time to go looking and new my options would be slim. The only costume I even slightly liked was the St Bernard, but I knew it was going to be close. It was a 2T but Axton was beyond the measurements given so I made Axton put it on in the store to see if it was even a possibility. Boy was it tight but it had to do.

He wasn't very happy about having to put on his costume.


We had a chili dinner before we did trunk or treat. Needless to say all of the kids were getting pretty wild. Here's Axton locked behind a gate like a good doggie!


Definitely too small, he had a permanent wedgy, and the sleeves were almost at his elbow. The only thing that saved us were the shoe straps to help pull it down so it wasn't high water too! Next year I'll be more prepared.


Bag open and ready to hit all the cars!


He got a pretty good amount of candy for a 2 year old. but of course we helped him eat it, especially the full size candy bars some people were handing out!

No comments: