Monday, March 14, 2011

Idaho Trip

My little brother, Brantley, got married in February so we decided to make a week long trip out of it and Greg got to come for most of it. I am so glad that Allegiant Air is flying direct from the airport 2 miles from our house to Idaho Falls which is only a half hour away from Rexburg! It's so much faster than driving 1/2 an hour to the airport, going to Salt Lake and then making a 3 1/2 hour car trip to Idaho. And it is cheaper!

Anyways, my little brother married Natasha Rudd also of Rexburg. Axton loved being around Brantley and now he constantly says, "Uncle Brantley married Tasha in temple, I like him, we go see him." All of his uncle's ar now Uncle Brantley even though before the trip he knew all of their names. I am glad that all of my siblings are married off and we don't have to play that game anymore in my family. Kids and weddings make for a slightly stressful day. Only two more to go on Greg's side and one will be in June!

Here is the happy couple:


As soon as we got to Idaho Axton kept asking to play in the snow. He wanted to go sledding, build a snowman, and make snowballs. How he knew about all those things I'm not sure but he wouldn't stop asking. He had to wait a few days though until Greg joined us because I was too miserable to want to do it, plus being cold for some reason amps up the morning sickness, I wear a sweater even though it's in the 70s around here! Greg was a good dad though and did all of those things, including throwing snowballs at me when I wasn't paying attention! Axton's favorite though was sledding, and the only thing I got a picture of. He would have done it for hours if we had let him. I sat in the car 90% of the time. Maybe next year I can join in on the fun.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Axton is so cute! Sorry you are feeling sick, hope the morning sickness gets better soon!