Monday, March 7, 2011

Monster Trucks

Axton has always loved cars, trucks, trains, etc. Greg and I enjoy going to Monster Truck shows if not for anything other than to people watch! So we decided to go to one in January and figured Axton was old enough to stay up late and would probably enjoy them. And enjoy he did! We bought the tickets before I got pregnant so I was there and miserable but to see the joy on Axton's face was worth every miserable moment!


He hates loud noises so that was the only thing we were worried about with the ear muffs he did great. He didn't throw a fit over wearing them and now walks around the house with them on saying, "You can't hear me, I can't hear you; or Can you hear me?", well he kind of gets the concept!


He didn't really have a favorite truck, but he loved watching the motorcycles jump and do tricks. Some of the guys had my stomach turning waiting for the dreaded crash because they were crazy by the end. He can ride dirt bikes but I will kill him if he gets into stunts! Grave digger won the freestyle round, although I think it's only because he's so well known. The lady driver, Madusa, was a disappointment for the fact that she ripped off her top (had a bra on thank heavens!) and started shaking her boobs. I'm sure most of the men loved it but there were tons of little kids there, more than I've ever seen before, and it just didn't seem appropriate.



We'll definitely be going again, Greg wants to do the big one in Las Vegas next year, guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

That looks like so much fun! We are going to the one here in Pocatello!