Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BzzAgent

Yep another review of some products I tried, and really LOVED! I am a bzzagent which means that on occasion I receive products for free and then get the great opportunity to share what I discovered about the product with others. I also get coupons so let me know if you want any!

This time I received a spring cleaning kit. It had scrubbing bubbles mega shower foamer! I had never used this before and was very happy with the results. I didn't think it had too strong of a smell but it worked great! Axton's tub always gets a dirty ring around it and sometimes it can be a pain to get all of the dirt and grime off but not with this! I sprayed it on, let it sit for a minute or two and then wiped it off. Everything was white and sparkling again, no elbow grease needed. I am definitely sold. I would probably buy this even if it wasn't on sale, but I can't promise because I like my cheap/free cleaning products.


Another product I received was the scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel. Another new found love. I have never tried any of these type of products before either. I think I put one on Axton's toilet about 3 weeks ago and it is almost gone now. They say it last for a week so we must not use our toilets as much as the normal household because they still smell great and the bowls are still clean. I have only had to clean the outside of the toilet during that time which I love! His toilet is almost always clean now with no help from him! And very little help from me. It also makes the whole bathroom smell clean, which I personally love. I have now used it on ours as well, almost 2 weeks now and still going strong. This too I will most likely buy again in the future as long as it isn't ridiculously expensive.


Other items I got was Pledge, which I haven't used. We don't have very many wood things in our house. And we also received from Glade the oil fragrance plug into the wall thing. I didn't like the smell of the one they sent so I don't even know what happened to it, but I have used other scents by them in the past. And then Glade also sent a candle which again I didn't really like the scent and it disappeared as well. Greg may have had a hand in those disappearing since he really didn't like their smell!

So overall I liked or have used similar products from these companies in the past. I was very happy to find the shower foam and the toilet gels. The others are things I use but not very often. Again let me know if you want a coupon, they're around here somewhere!

4 comments:

Lark said...

I want some coupons! How do I become a BzzAgent? Sounds like I would like some of these products.

Nichole Eve said...

I would also like know how to become a BzzAgent!

Bree said...

Go to bzzagent.com and register. Then you have to fill out surveys so they know what kind of things you are interested in. I've been doing it for about 2 years, maybe, and I think I do about 4 campaigns a year. This year though they have redone some things and I've already gotten invited to 3 so this could be a better year for it. They email you with invites to join campaigns and then you just spread the word and report back to them. It's super easy.

Robyn said...

How fun!! I love being a BzzAgent. I'm currently doing a Cover Girl campaign. Also, I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog with the digiscrap downloads. I get kind of disheartened sometimes when I think nobody is downloading, so you totally made my day. And side note- love your son's name. I almost named my first son Axton, but everybody asked how to spell it, so I gave up, LOL!