Monday, October 6, 2008

Church Suit and Tiggs

For Axton's birthday I was able to find him a suit at a great price. I was tired of him looking like a scrub and always trying to find the nicest clothes in his closet to wear. The first time he wore it Greg couldn't resist the urge to do Axton's hair as well. I forget how curly it really is. Axton loves to have his hair brushed and played with, he must get that from Mommy and Grammy. For those of you who aren't aware of Axton's obsession with Tigger here is a video to let you see why Tigger, who is only 4 months old, looks like he could have been my toy.
The poor thing is almost completely bald from Axton ripping out his hair. I don't know why he does it but it brings great comfort to him to have a wad of Tigger in his hand while he sucks his thumb. After he falls asleep the wad ends up on the ground where Axton can get to it later. I find pieces of Tigger all over the place. I can't wait until he is furless, although Axton may not like it much and throw a fit. I guess we'll see.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi there. your little boy is SOOO cute. wow! i hope ours are that cute :) yes, that was aubs, her phone number is: 559-451-1818. it was so fun to see her again. she seemed to drop off the face of the earth, but than i ran into her at the grocery store and we've already hung out twice. oh- i saw MC the other day. She was walking and I was driving. I said hello, but i don't think she knew who i was. but- she's around :)

Lark said...

Bree - I love his curly hair - I think he should wear it curly all of the time. G'ma ma Lark

Keri Hennefer said...

Where is the world did you get that adorable suit! He looks so handsome! And I love the curly hair, both my kids hair is as straight as can be!

Bree said...

I got the suit at Sears. I love hitting their sales because they are usually really good.