Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going Private-Dec 1st

I hate to do this and am still wondering if it is the right thing to do but have decided that it is in the best interest of our family. After a friend from high school (thanks Amy) posted a link I have decided that I hadn't thought about the things others could do from/to my pictures.

While I haven't had anyone make random comments that I don't know, like others have had, I feel it is better to prevent it than anything. The link shows an example of people downloading your photos and changing them to fit racial agendas. Another thing that came to me was that I have posted bath pictures which are totally innocent to me but who knows what some sicko out there will think of them and I don't want to even think about that. I also have decided that I post a little too much info on us and that if someone really wanted to, it wouldn't be too hard to track us down.

So I will send out an email at the end of the month allowing people to see my blog. I'm not completely sure how much this will complicate things with people not being able to see my blog but I will do my best to make sure everyone who wants to see it can. Please leave a comment with your email address so I don't miss you. If you don't leave me your email and I have a link to your blog I'll post mine on yours later and you can then decide to respond to it or not.

If you don't have a blog and therefore can't leave comments or whatever, my email address is breonne_777@yahoo.com. Don't worry Dad and Shari I'll find a way to keep you in the loop, but anyone else who checks it out that I don't know about email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey no problem it is scary I didn't want just anyone looking at my blog. so my e-mail addy is bakerca1205@hotmail.com!!!!

Camille and Luke said...

I'm glad your going Private too. My friend Rachel posted that link and totally got me thinking! I'm glad it's helping our people decide! I still want to read your blog! My email address is Lucky_Cookies@hotmail.com

See ya!

Camille

Kylie said...

I can't remember if I sent you my address or not, here it is: ky.jackson@gmail.com, please add us! If I had kids, I'd seriously think about it too, so I totally support your decision.

Chris said...

i understand, keep us in the loop.

christine_shores@hotmail.com