Monday, November 17, 2008

Haircut, Sandbox, and anything else

Axton finally got his first REAL haircut. I had trimmed it a few times, once with the help of Shari, but it never really got cut. So after we went rollerblading I decided to dive into the unknown with the help of Greg and lots of candy and cut Axton's hair. He did really well which shocked me. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time ever and Greg helped cut it a little too. Now though I am having some remorse. While I think he is adorable with the new haircut I already really miss his curls and can't wait for them to come back!


He looks so much like Greg I was shocked to see these pictures. They are so similar to ones of Greg when he was a kid. I always knew he looked like Greg but rarely could see it but these pictures solidify it.







About a month ago Brad had some extra sand from his backyard so Greg took some and made Axton a sandbox. We thought he would like it, boy did we underestimate how much he would like it. When he wakes up it is the first thing he wants to. He could spend hours playing in it and has discovered how to throw it out of the box and now how to bring it into the house and throw it!!



A few weeks ago I bought a bread machine and Axton had way too much fun playing with box and styrofoam.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the haircut! Are you sure he's not playing with his potty chair?

Kimberly said...

How handy you are Greg! That sand box is great! I'm logging that away in the back of my brain for the future. "Little boys love sandboxes" check.

Hey, I am going to start posting recipes that I am making for dinner. Would you care to do the same so that we can swipe one another's recipes?

Julianne and Kai said...

Oh my gosh bree! Your little boy is so ADORABLE!! It was great to hear from you... I am so happy for you and your little family, ...so sweet! It looks like you have a blast together!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He totally had a lot of hair. I hate giving my little boy hair cuts he does not hold still so it is no even. But then again I does not get long enough! When are you guys going to rexburg next? I totally want to hang out.