Sunday, November 23, 2008

Promotion

I have to brag about my wonderful husband and also thank our Heavenly Father for the things he has given us.

Greg got promoted at work this week to be their sales manager. He is really excited about this change. While he didn't mind running jobs he didn't like all of the phone calls telling him something had gone wrong and trying to figure out how to correct them and who was to blame (when money is involved someone has to be blamed!), etc. With this new role he will be meeting with other companies and trying to win jobs from them and trying to keep a good relationship with them. He is hoping that this means he will get to go golfing on the clock with clients at least twice a month and take people out to eat! He will be traveling a couple of times a month to San Diego and Las Vegas and who knows where else! Lucky for me they should mostly be day trips or only a night or two. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I am so proud of Greg and how hard of a worker he is. He never ceases to amaze me and others. He has always been blessed when it comes to jobs. I know that Heavenly Father has played a huge role in us having this job since we were headed to Las Vegas only a week after this job became an option so we had a little wiggle room to make it work!

I am really excited about this because I know he'll do awesome and with the pay raise we are going to start looking at houses at the beginning of December!! On the down side I now have to drive our beater car so Greg can have the SUV and make a better impression, but it beats having another car payment!

We hope everyone else is doing well, especially with everything going on in the economy right now. It's a scary place out there.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey Breonne! I got your email a while ago, sorry I didn't write back. It's so fun to see you and your cute little family. i'm glad you're doing well, thanks for finding me! :) email me your email address and I can send you an invite also.

Shari said...

I'm so glad you two found each other. You are so good for each other. Congratulations to you both!! Love, Shari

Kelsey Ann said...

Okay so funny about the car comment. I am now driving our crapy car while tyler drives mine so he can make a good impression as well. Sales is funny like that! Congratulations on the job for both of you and good luck looking for a house. It is a great time to buy!!!!