Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Ok so I have become an old lady I have discovered!! I was't up for the midnight showing of Twilight but not just because I love my sleep! A bunch of the girls from my ward decided to go on Saturday at 10:30. I think the real reason for that time was so that we could get away from our kids for a few awake hours and leave our husbands to do our jobs!!

I have to say that I really liked the movie but it's not as good as the book! It never is!! I thought they did a really good job of following the book and not changing things but I don't think they had enough time to really focus on things, it seemed like they jumped from scene to scene way too fast. Also I was a bit disappointed on how cheaply made it was, you could definitely tell it was a lower budget film. Hopefully future ones will be better! Also I didn't quite believe the "deep connection" that Bella and Edward were supposed to have, I thought it was lacking. And yes the characters weren't quite what I had pictured but I am definitely glad I got to see and wouldn't be surprised if I bought it and watched it over and over again.

I loved going out with the girls and think we should make this a monthly thing at least! I had so much fun getting to know everyone better and meeting new people! This ward rocks!

1 comment:

Keri Hennefer said...

Isn't having an outing with the girls great and muchly needed! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!