Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary







Yesterday was Greg and I's third anniversary!! I am amazed at how time flies and yet still seems to go so slow. It's hard to believe it has been three years and yet only three years (if that makes any sense at all).

Greg and I have realized that we aren't the couple that talks a lot to each other because there is just this sense of satisfaction being in each others presence. We don't feel the need to talk about the mundane, everyday things (although we usually do). We would rather go create memories than talk about old ones, especially if the other wasn't a part of it. Right here and now is what really matters to us and we are perfect for each other.

Not many people get to look back on their lives and know exactly how there lives would have been had they chosen a different path. I on the other hand wake up every morning knowing that God had a special purpose for me and made drastic things happen in my life to get me where I needed to be so I could be with Greg and live the life I am now living. I am thankful for Greg everyday and wake-up/go-to-bed grateful for the way my life has turned out and the wonderful man I married. He is my best friend, the only person I never tire of (yes sometimes I need a break from Axton!), and the love of my life. I wish everyone could be so happy and content with their life as I am, on the overall. I wish everyone could have the happy little family that we have. With this in mind we make sure everyday that we stay in touch with each other and each others needs because we don't want to wind up on different paths as the years go on and we grow apart.

Greg is a wonderful provider, a good listener, an amazing father, and the priesthood holder that our family needs. He can pick me up when I am down and bring me down when I am a little too high!! Greg I love you with my whole heart and am grateful for the gospel and that we can be together forever no matter what may happen on this earth. Thank you for the 3 wonderful years and all of the future ones.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations you two!!! I love the pics...thanks for sharing! ;)